Marshall serves clients in the financial services, manufacturing, health care, retail sales, sports and entertainment industries. With over three decades of experience in public accounting and consulting, he has facilitated SEC reporting and IPOs for numerous financial institutions, a regional candy manufacturer, an owner of free-standing imaging centers and the country’s largest manufacturer of towing and recovery equipment.
Marshall’s experience with private investment partnerships, hedge funds, venture capital and private equity entities includes traditional audit and tax services and various consulting services including assistance with entity formation, capital and fee structure alternatives and issues related to offshore accounting and tax services. His audit experience includes more than 60 employee benefit plans with total combined plan assets exceeding $1 billion, including a variety of plan types such as 401(k), 403(b), ESOP, profit sharing, defined contribution, defined benefit, ESOP and welfare plans.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tennessee
Civic and Community Activities
- Past President, Chattanooga Kiwanis Club
- Treasurer & Board Member, Chattanooga Students Taking A Right Stand
- Board Member, Signal Centers of Chattanooga
- Board Chairman, Brainerd Baptist School
- Accounting Advisory Roundtable, The University of Tennessee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners