Marshall, an Assurance Shareholder, has been with Elliott Davis since 2007, starting in the firm’s Greenville headquarters and now serving as the Raleigh Office Leader. He is responsible for overseeing tailored accounting, assurance, tax and consulting solutions for customers across a variety of industries.
Marshall is a practical advisor with a proven ability to apply technical requirements in an efficacious manner. He is consistently focused on working collaboratively with customers, creating partnerships, maintaining excellent communication, and delivering outstanding customer service. Marshall has significant experience with customers in construction, real estate, manufacturing and technology sector customers, along with closely held businesses and international and private-equity owned entities. He is well versed in several specialty areas such as job costing and accounting system design, cost allocation techniques, and strategic business planning, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina
- Masters of Public Accounting, Clemson University
- B.S., Business Administration, Erskine College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Carolinas AGC (Associated General Contractors)
- Construction Financial Management Association
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Triangle Family Services, Board Vice Chair
- Leadership Raleigh Class 37 and Class 39 (Chair)
- United Way of the Greater Triangle