Kristin joined Elliott Davis after spending 14 years with a Big Four accounting firm. She has served both assurance and advisory customers concentrated in the manufacturing and distribution industry. Her customer base includes closely held businesses, private equity portfolio companies, and US headquarters of foreign listed entities that range from large multinational entities to single location domestic entities. Kristin advises on technical accounting topics such as business combinations, debt refinancing, and stock option modifications.
During her tenure with her prior firm, Kristin spent three years in transaction advisory services performing financial due diligence. This experience expanded Kristin’s business acumen to provide a broader perspective to her private company customer base in this highly acquisitive environment.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters in Accountancy and Professional Consultancy, Villanova University
- B.S., Accounting, The College of New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board of Directors, Charlotte Steeplechase Foundation/Charlotte Queen’s Cup
- Cabinet Member, United Way Women United