With more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and advisory practice, Joe is uniquely equipped to assist clients with overcoming their tax and financial planning challenges. Joe’s experience includes working with high net worth individuals, businesses and the families who own them to attain greater financial independence and mitigate the dilutive effects of taxes. He has served a variety of industries including medical practices, dental practices, manufacturing and distribution, and technology.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Joe was the director of tax and financial planning for a wealth management firm and a senior manager with a Southeast accounting firm.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Holder of Series 7, 65, and 63 licenses
- B.S., Accounting, Wake Forest University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planning Association