Jessica joined Elliott Davis in August 2006 and has more than ten years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax services. Her areas of service include manufacturing, real estate, not-for-profit entities and closely-held corporations including multi-state corporations. Jessica previously worked two years in the Atlanta office of a Big Four accounting firm in its federal tax practice.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- M.Acc., Tax Concentration, summa cum laude, University of Georgia
- B.B.A, Accounting, summa cum laude, University of Georgia
Civic and Community Activities
- Treasurer, Child Enrichment, Inc.
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Member, Junior League of Augusta
- Member, Finance Committee, Quest United Methodist Church
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants