As chief marketing officer, Jack directs all phases of marketing and creative services for the firm. This includes brand strategy, brand guidelines, creative strategy, and tactics to strengthen the Elliott Davis brand throughout the company’s markets.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Jack served as vice president of marketing and media of Tempus Jets Inc. and was editor-in-chief of TEMPUS magazine. He was founding editor-in-chief of TOWN Magazine and special projects editor for Garden & Gun magazine. Jack is now in his 25th year as editor and publisher of the annual Hootie & the Blowfish Monday After the Masters Celebrity Pro-Am golf tournament program, and has served as editor of the NFL San Francisco 49ers GameDay magazine, Charleston Place magazine, GolfStyles Carolina, Golf Product News, and numerous golf tournament programs for the PGA TOUR, USGA, and PGA of America. In addition, he was the founding editor-in-chief of Charlotte magazine and founding editor-in-chief and creative director of Golf Business magazine, the official publication of the National Golf Course Owners Association.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
B.A., Mass Communications, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Golf Writers Association of America
- American Advertising Federation–Greenville
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, M&G Museum of Masters Works
- Past Board Chairman, VisitGreenvilleSC
- Past Board Vice Chairman, Euphoria
- Governor-Appointed, Past Board Vice Chairman, Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Past Board Member, Upstate Heart Ball, American Heart Association