Eric joined the firm after spending more than 20 years with a Big Four accounting firm, a decade of which he spent in the role of client service audit partner. He has acquired extensive experience serving a wide array of clients, ranging from closely held companies to SEC-registered multinationals. While most of Eric’s focus has been in the broad sector of manufacturing companies, he has worked with clients in numerous industries including, among others: aerospace and defense, automotive, chemicals, consumer products, electronics, software, and diversified industrials.
During his tenure with his prior firm, Eric completed two separate extended work assignments in Germany, for a combined duration of approximately six years. This European work experience afforded Eric in-depth involvement with multinational clients and also allowed him to acquire a deep understanding International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Eric’s IFRS knowledge has been employed to serve many United States based subsidiaries of foreign companies and he has frequently served as a technical and educational resource for international accounting topics. Eric has a high level of German language proficiency.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters of Accountancy, University of South Carolina
- B.S., Accounting, University of South Carolina
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, United Way Palmetto Society
- Former Loan Executive, United Way
- Board Member, German Language & Culture Foundation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants