As the leader of the Private Equity Practice, Eric is responsible for leading and coordinating the firm’s multiple service lines to provide corporate clients, private equity and mezzanine clients a full range of services to meet their needs. With more than 20 years of experience, Eric also works in and leads the transaction advisory services practice by providing clients with corporate strategy and advising on complex transactions with a focus on the middle market.
Eric has spent the past 13 years with Elliott Davis performing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for private equity groups, mezzanine funds and corporate clients. Eric also has provided assurance and consulting services to private equity groups and their portfolio companies while with Elliott Davis. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Eric was with a Big Four firm where he held a managerial position, and then served as Director of Finance at the BI-LO Center for two years.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Business Administration (Accounting), cum laude, Clemson University
Civic and Community Activities
- Leadership Greenville, Class 37
- Finance and Tennis Committee Member, Thornblade Club
- Participant, Opportunity Greenville, 2006
- Board Member, Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- Former Board Member, Main Street Events, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Greenville Arena District
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth