Chad has more than 11 years of public accounting experience and serves as a shareholder in the firm’s assurance practice. He focuses on audits of financial institutions, mortgage companies and a broad spectrum of non-depository lenders. His involvement in financial institutions includes clients several accelerated files, providing significant experience in SEC reporting, compliance with Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and working with registrants on IPO’s and other offerings. He also works with a variety of consumer finance companies, asset based lenders and other niche lenders.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters of Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants