- Director of Cybersecurity
As Director on the Cybersecurity team, Brian helps clients assess and improve their security posture through security assessments, IT budget reviews and technology implementations. His diverse background and industry experience provides clients with a holistic view of their security program and visibility into the proper areas to invest in for improvement.
Brian has more than 25 years of experience in Information Technology with the last 10 years focused on cybersecurity. His diverse background includes roles as global network manager, infrastructure manager, enterprise architect, vice president of technology and chief information security officer. Prior to joining Elliot Davis Brian was the chief information security officer at a fortune 500 engineering, design and construction firm.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- B.S., Computer Information Systems, Clemson University
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Member, Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- FBI Infragard
- OSIT Insider Threat Group
- EVANTA Atlanta Advisory Board