Brett provides audit and assurance services to middle-market private equity and investment groups and their portfolio companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology and professional services. He also provides companies with a full range of accounting services in support of mergers and acquisition activities, including assistance with purchase accounting, working capital, pre-sale preparation, carve-out and pro-forma financial statements.
Prior to focusing on assurance services, Brett spent much of his career working with private equity and investment groups assessing sell-side and buy-side investment opportunities and providing M&A transaction advisory services.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Elon University, Magna Cum Laude
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, Communities in Schools of Greenville
- Greenville Best & Brightest Under 35, Class of 2017
- Association for Corporate Growth
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants