Travis has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax services including income tax compliance for corporate entities, partnerships and individuals. He also provides tax planning services for businesses and individuals. Travis consults with clients in a variety of areas, including business transaction tax structuring and succession planning. His experience is focused on companies in the service and construction industries.
Travis was employed by a local Greenville firm for five years before joining Elliott Davis in 2000. In addition to his professional work, Travis has been an instructor at Clemson University, teaching Principles of Accounting for several semesters.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Business Administration (Accounting), University of South Carolina
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board of Directors, Greenville Humane Society
- Past Executive Board Member, Treasurer, Finance Committee Chairman for Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County