Janet focuses primarily on providing tax planning and compliance services to high net worth individuals and family groups. Janet also works with small businesses and pass through entities to provide comprehensive tax services to the business owners and their families. She also assists clients with setting up not-for-profit organizations, annual filings for tax-exempt organizations, and advice on maintaining tax-exempt status. She has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and an extensive knowledge of federal and state taxation.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Janet worked at public accounting firms in New Jersey and Maryland.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant (SC License #7696, NJ Inactive License #20CC01967400)
- B. S., Accounting, University of Delaware
- Minor in Violin Performance, University of Delaware
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Greenville Estate Planning Council
Civic and Community Activities
- Treasurer, Piedmont Health Foundation
- Former Board Member and Treasurer, Mauldin High School PTSA
- Former President and Treasurer, Foothills Philharmonic Orchestra