Henrique has over nine years of public accounting experience and focuses on manufacturing and distribution customers. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Henrique worked at a Big Four accounting firm providing audit and assurance services to public and private companies in accordance with PCAOB requirements, U.S. GAAP, and IFRS. He has served in several engagements with responsibility for performing test-work over several financial statement areas. A native of Brazil, Henrique uses his international background and experience to serve local and multinational customers. He currently serves in the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution specialty group.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, South Carolina and North Carolina
- Masters in Accounting, University of South Carolina
- B.A., Business Management - Accounting, Tusculum University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants