With more than 8 years of public accounting experience, Graham focuses on providing tax compliance and consulting services to public and private financial institutions and non-depository lenders. He provides his clients with services such as consolidated and multi-state corporate income tax compliance and planning as well as preparation and analysis of income tax provisions, uncertain tax positions, and other ASC Topic 740 reporting matters.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants