Daniel has more than nine years of public accounting experience and focuses on providing assurance, consulting, and advisory services to public and private employee benefit plans. His customer base has included defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, employee stock ownership plans, health & welfare plans, and 403(b) plans. His wide-ranging customer base has gained him significant exposure to complex benefit plan transactions, industry best practices, and access to a vast network of service providers.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Southeastern Benefits Education Network