Ashley has more than ten years of experience providing accounting and assurance services to a variety of healthcare and closely-held business customers. She specializes in physician and dental practice management, DSO and MSO structures, mergers and acquisition consulting, and business and financial strategic planning. Ashley helps closely held physician and dental practices develop a strategic vision for growth; building out a more sophisticated organizational structure that matches the vision of the founders. She is a leader in designing strategic management reports that replace traditional financial statements to measure practice growth against targeted goals and industry benchmarks. Ashley also assists customers in both equity and non-equity incentive program design.
Ashley offers a wide range of technical accounting guidance and general advisory experience, including compensation modeling, cash flow management, and financial forecasting. She also has experience auditing for hospitals, a durable medical equipment company, and one of the nation’s largest long-term care chains.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Accountancy, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- B.S., Accounting, University of Alabama
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Accounting and Finance Women’s Alliance