Andy has over 20 years of experience serving closely-held businesses and high-net-worth individuals. His unique experience with succession planning and business ownership transitions allows him to provide the types of essential solutions and custom-designed strategies to help owners and the next generation succeed. He works closely with his customers, staying involved to support compliance, planning, and other tax and business needs. Andy also serves as the Tax Leader in our Charleston market.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Andy was a tax partner with Plante & Moran, PLLC in Cincinnati.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- MS, Taxation, University of Cincinnati
- BS, Accountancy, Miami (OH) University
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Ohio and South Carolina
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accounts
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member and Treasurer, Charleston Wine and Food Festival
- Former Board Member, American Red Cross Lowcountry Chapter