Alicia has over 18 years of experience and joined our team as a Senior Manager. She focuses on assurance services for employee benefit plans, including defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, and 403(b) plans. Alicia’s expertise in employee benefit plans provides in-depth knowledge of reporting requirements and experience assisting with operational issues that may impact them.
Prior to Elliott Davis, she worked as an audit manager at a top regional accounting firm, serving multiple employee benefit plan customers, not-for-profit organizations, and local governments, and served as a team member on peer reviews.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate, AICPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Leadership Chattanooga, Class of 2020
- Committee Member, TSCPA Employee Benefit Plan Conference
- Past Treasurer, Chattanooga Chamber-Southside Council
- Past Committee Member, Ronald McDonald House Children’s Festival