Like all providers of personal financial services, we are required by law to inform our clients of our policies regarding privacy of client information. We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided by you or obtained by us with your authorization to perform financial services, such as your income tax preparation. Collecting sensitive personal information is part of a legal requirement, and may be obtained by face-to-face interviews, telephone, application, or electronically.
We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
If you do not agree to this Statement, you should not use this Internet Website (Site) or provide personal information. We may modify this Statement from time to time and post those modifications here. Your continued use of this Site after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Statement. ←
- Information from and about you is obtained in various ways including:
- General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access this Site, face-to-face interviews, telephone, application, or electronically. This General Information (which includes site pages visited, date, time, your IP address, total time spent at our site, bandwidth used during your visit, type of Web browser used, operating system, forwarding site, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and you may do so in a number of different ways. The following are some types of Personal Information gathered:
(i) Registration Information. When you register at this Site, you are asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, your street mailing address, your email address, phone number and other relevant information.
(ii) Email Information. When you send us email messages, we may retain the content of your email messages along with your email address and our response to you.
(iii) Face-to-face interviews, telephone, application, or electronically
- Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by the user’s Web browser on the hard drive of the user’s computer. Cookies “remember” what information (“Cookie Information”) the user accessed. Cookies that are used by our Web site do not capture any personally identifying information. By changing security settings on your Browser you may disable cookies. If you disable cookies you may not be able to properly display all web pages on this site.
- Opt Out: You have an option of not providing personal information. If you choose not to provide personal information requested by Elliott Davis, some services may limited.
- Usage and Disclosure: Elliott Davis may disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when we, in good faith, believe the law requires it, or for the protection of our legal rights.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to any third parties except as permitted by law or required by the Code of Professional Ethics and Ethics Rulings of the American Institute of CPAs. Permitted disclosures include, for example, providing information to our employees, Elliott Davis related entities,) and in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist us in problem resolution or providing services to you.
4.) To change personal information: You may change your personal information maintained by Elliott Davis by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by faxing or mailing your request to:
Elliott Davis, LLC
P.O. Box 6286
Greenville, SC 29601
There may be a fee for reviewing or changing personal information maintained by Elliott Davis.
Or you can contact us by mail at:
P.O. Box 6286
Greenville, SC 29601
Or you can fax us at (864) – 232 -7161, Att: Privacy Coordinator
Updated 7 November 2017