The Alternative Investments Tax Services team understands the sense of urgency you have in communicating with your investors, especially around tax deadlines. Our tax and audit teams work very closely together to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible in delivering what you need when you need it.
In addition to compliance, you may also need assistance with transaction planning, complex tax allocation issues, and perhaps even operating offshore. We can help.
Here’s How We Can Help
• Assistance with complex tax allocation issues
• Consult on tax fee structures for proper tax planning and compliance, including effectively connected income, ERISA and UBTI
• FATCA implementation assistance
• File U.S. and state tax returns, including composite filings for funds and other investment vehicles
• Implementation of procedures to evaluate and monitor uncertain tax positions
• Maintain tax allocation schedules by investor
• Preparation of federal, state, and local income tax returns
• Representation before the IRS
• Tax compliance related to U.S. taxation of foreign investors and foreign entities
• Tax planning for securities transactions to ensure optimum tax benefit