- Pre-startup – Market research, capital structure and lender relations, corporate tax planning
- Startup – Captial structure and lender relations, outsourced accounting and advisory, financial modeling, analysis and management tools, budgeting and forecasting, developing KPIs, evaluating talent needs
- Growth – Corporate governance assessment and protocols, operational risk management, compliance assessments, evaluation of cybersecurity risk and IT/ERP systems, market research, financial talent development
- Maturity – Financial modeling, compliance reassessments, operational risk management updates, budgeting and forecasting updates
- IPO/Sale Exit – Carve out audits, IPO readiness, internal audit outsourcing, assistance with SEC filings, sell-side diligence and tax planning
The pace of innovation has placed pressure on technology companies to evolve, disrupt, adapt quickly, and create new opportunities. You live in a high-stakes, fast-paced, and ultra-competitive environment that is constantly changing through agile development.
We are here to help you make the decisions that will drive you forward, whether it be organization optimization, executing mergers and acquisitions, launching new business models, managing tax and compliance issues, or addressing data privacy and cybersecurity matters. From start-ups to global corporations, we deliver tailored and flexible solutions with partner-level attention, speed, efficiency, and technology industry-specific expertise.
Our Technology Practice has the breadth of talent and experience to partner with you and successfully navigate future changes within your business, no matter where you are in your life cycle. We have worked with high growth technology companies from their early stages as start-ups to large venture capital and private equity-backed companies that have exited through both private market and public market transactions. Our professionals have worked in big four accounting firms, corporations, and consulting firms and offer actionable value-focused insights, all while keeping you abreast of industry developments and emerging industry issues.