- This event has passed.
Webinar: Accounting Update Q4-2018
January 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
How will emerging accounting, regulatory and market developments impact financial reporting for your organization? Join us for a webcast designed to provide insight into recent discussions, actions and pronouncements from the FASB and other accounting regulatory bodies. Topics covered will include:
- Recent FASB pronouncements
- Recent regulatory issues
- Other professional developments
- Evaluate recently issued accounting and financial reporting guidance
- Identify steps to implement new accounting and regulatory guidance
Registration Fee: No fee to attend. Replay will be available.
Who should attend?: Audit committee members, CFOs, controllers, finance directors and others with a role in accounting and financial reporting.
Speaker: Russ Madray
Russ Madray is Scholar-in-Residence at Elliott Davis and provides technical guidance on accounting and auditing matters and regulatory developments. He also develops technical training programs as well as publishes articles focused on emerging accounting and auditing issues. With more than 25 years of professional experience, Russ helps CPAs throughout the country understand and manage technical A&A issues. He is also a Senior Lecturer in the School of Accountancy and Finance at Clemson University, an author of several best-selling books, and a frequent contributor to the AICPA and the Journal of Accountancy.
- Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour
- Course Level: Update
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: Basic understanding of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Field of Study: Accounting
For questions or concerns, please contact: Tracy Jones, or call 864.242.2656