- This event has passed.
Webcast: Accounting Update Q2 – 2019
July 10 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
How will emerging accounting, regulatory and market developments impact financial reporting for your organization? Join us for a webcast designed to provide insight into recent discussions, actions and pronouncements from the FASB and other accounting regulatory bodies.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- Recent FASB pronouncements
- Recent regulatory issues
- Other professional developments
- Recognize recently issued accounting and financial reporting guidance.
- Identify the necessary steps to implement new accounting and regulatory guidance.
No fee to attend. Replay will be available (no CPE credit earned from listening to the replay).
Russ Madray is Scholar-in-Residence at Elliott Davis and provides technical guidance on accounting and auditing matters and regulatory developments.
Russ provides technical guidance on accounting and auditing matters and regulatory developments. He also develops technical training programs as well as publishes articles focused on emerging accounting and auditing issues. With more than 25 years of professional experience, Russ helps CPAs throughout the country understand and manage technical A&A issues.
- Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Accounting
- Course Level: Update
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: Basic understanding of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Advance Preparation: None
For questions or concerns, please contact: Tracy Jones, or call 864.242.2656