- This event has passed.
Virtual Banking Forum: Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Audit Track
November 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
As the world has changed due to COVID-19, we are moving our annual banking forums into a virtual format. We have designed this year’s forums to have two tracks, specifically targeted at the varying needs of you and your bank.This first forum is on November 17 and will cover Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Audit. The event time is 10:00am – 3:00pm EST, with a 45 minute break for lunch.
The Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Audit Track Forum will help you recognize and gain further clarification on the latest banking hot topics, including, but not limited to, the evaluation of credit risk during a period of economic uncertainty, the latest developments around the Payroll Protection Program, an assessment on the future of banking (FinTech, cryptocurrency, and cannabis banking), and a discussion on cybersecurity and how criminals evade your security controls and the law.
This event will qualify for CPE, more details below. For questions or concerns, contact Kelley Pettus Sanders | email@example.com
For information and registration for the December 9th Banking Forum, which will be the Finance, Accounting and Strategy Track, click here.
- Efficiently perform loan portfolio management through stress testing, analyzing projections & managing regulatory guidance as it relates to COVID-19
- Recognize FinTech, cryptocurrency and virtual asset technologies in order to identify and mitigate risks
- Identify Money Service Businesses (MSBs) and how they are “closing the gap” on the unbanked population in the U.S.
- Understand the latest updates on cannabis banking and any new guidelines that may be coming soon
- Recognize and identify management’s pivotal role as the governing body within a successful collaborative framework under the structure of the new “Three Lines of Defense” model for risk management.
- Recognize compliance risks associated with the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and understand the PPP control considerations and impact to your internal audit plan
- Discuss Cybersecurity in banking and how criminals evade your security controls and the law
- Continuing Education: Up to 4 hours of CPE credit. Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Registration is free
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance Preparation: None
- Prerequisites: Intended for bank executives in the fields of risk management, compliance and internal audit
- For questions or concerns, please contact Kelley Pettus Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliott Davis is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complains regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org