Virtual Banking Forum: Finance, Accounting and Strategy Track
December 9 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
As the world has changed due to COVID-19, we are moving our annual banking forums into a virtual format so we can deliver the same valuable content we deliver to you year in and year out in the comfort of your home or office. We have designed this year’s forums to have two tracks, specifically targeted at the varying needs of you and your bank.
This 2nd forum is on December 9th and will be the Finance, Accounting and Strategy Track. The event time is 10am – 3pm EST with a 45 minute break for lunch. This forum will help you recognize and gain further clarification on the latest banking hot topics, including, but not limited to, the impact of the presidential election, goodwill impairment, credit risk and your reserves, and regulatory updates.
For questions or concerns, contact Kelley Pettus Sanders | email@example.com
- Provide an overview of goodwill impairment considerations and discuss best practices for year-end reporting documentation
- Provide observations and trends in ALLL and ACL in response to COVID-19, as well as thoughts for 2021 reserves
- Provide perspective on credit quality trends and risks in Q4 2020 and 2021
- Discuss potential tax ramifications based on the outcome of the November 3rd elections, including the impact of the Georgia run-off elections
- Discuss potential tax implications if there is another possible COVID related shutdown.
- Discuss the economic impact due to COVID
- Understand bank regulator hot topics on upcoming examinations
- Understand where the industry has gone due to the impact of COVID-19 and where we think it is going
- Continuing Education: Up to 4 hours of CPE credit. Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Registration is free
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance Preparation: None
- Prerequisites: Intended for bank executives in the fields of risk management, compliance and internal audit
- For questions or concerns, please contact Kelley Pettus Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliott Davis is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complains regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org