- This event has passed.
Virginia Spring Banking Risk Management Seminar
June 5 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$195
VACB & Elliott Davis invite you and your risk staff, CFOs, COOs, Auditors & BSA Officers to join the experts from Elliott Davis, Williams Mullen and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for our full day of Risk Management training and updates. Our program will also include a Risk Management Panel comprised of risk officers from area community banks.
At a very high level, our session topics will include:
- Regulatory Focus – 2019 with Jerry Riendeau & Michelle Fitch Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Cracking the Code on Common IT Regulatory Findings with Justin Buckner, Elliott Davis
- Regulatory Hot Topics with Williams Mullen, Matt Cheek & Dirk Lasater with address data processing contracts and their privacy implications and a discussion of the upcoming LIBOR transition
- Enterprise Risk Management Optimization with Jay Brietz, Elliott Davis
- A Road Map to Better Credit Risk: What Route Should Your Loan Policy Take with Jason Price, Elliott Davis
- Anti-Money Laundering Enforcement Trends and Insights from the Auditors with Anna-Kate Shore & Nicole Booth, Elliott Davis