Financial Services Group Virginia Community Banking Forum
December 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
Our Community Banking Forums are designed to provide up-to-date information on accounting, risk management, tax law changes, the economy, legal, and other industry hot topics. The forums are designed for a variety of community banking professionals including CEOs, CFOs, internal auditors, compliance officers, and audit committee members, among others.
Timely and informative, the forums will provide you with answers and insights into today’s financial industry. Understanding banking industry trends and major financial issues and the resulting accounting and regulatory implications are vital to your bank’s success. At Elliott Davis, we strive to educate financial institutions on opportunities that a changing world brings by providing analysis and perspective.
Banks continue to face increased scrutiny and pressure to perform at a higher level of operating effectiveness and efficiency. Even in the midst of these increasing demands, internal auditors, risk officers, and compliance officers are challenged with auditing and monitoring the Bank’s operational, reporting, and compliance risks, oftentimes with limited resources. In addition, management teams and banks are trying to stay ahead of what is next.
- Recognize the “right” kind of risk for banks to take
- Identify potential areas of balance sheet realignment
- Identify issues facing community banks
- Identify regulatory compliance hot topics and strategies
- Consider the latest concerns around privacy and cybersecurity
- Comprehend the economic environment
- Consider the key areas of focus around BSA
- Discover regulators’ top areas of focus and concern
- Network with peers to discuss how others address the challenges of community banking
- Summarize financial reporting and tax hot topics
- Receive a comprehensive CECL update
Note: Topics may vary slightly by location
Registration fee: Includes workshop materials, breakfast, and lunch
CPE Credits: Credit hours will vary depending on location. Estimated to be 7 accounting CPE credit hours.
Course Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Live
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of the banking industry
Question or Concerns
For questions or concerns, contact Kelley Pettus | email@example.com