- This event has passed.
Staying Ahead of Regulatory Scrutiny
March 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us and the ACUIA for a webinar on compliance management tips and tricks to get ahead of regulatory scrutiny for financial institutions. Austin Ramsey, Alek Bevensee, and Brody Ledbetter from Elliott Davis will discuss the framework needed for a successful complaint management system, effective risk management techniques to mitigate risks associated with vendors, embracing data analytics as part of your compliance management program, and how to address supervisory priorities in preparation for your next exam.
– Overcoming obstacles for an effective complaint management program
– Identifying weaknesses in your vendor management program
– Vendor management considerations from a FinTech perspective
– How supervisory priorities may impact your next exam
– How to maximize the effectiveness of your fair lending reviews and compliance management program with the power of data analytics
Registration: Attendance is free
Continuing Education: Up to 1 hour of CPE credit. Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Refund Policy: As this session is free of charge, no refunds will be issued.