- This event has passed.
State and Local Tax Webcast Series: Wayfair Impact – Tackling sales and use tax compliance in 2020
February 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Following the June 21, 2018 Wayfair decision, the sales and use tax landscape has seen drastic changes. Please join Elliott Davis State and Local Tax practice for a review of the sales tax changes from 2019 and prospective look at potential headaches organizations may face in 2020.
- Receive an update on economic Nexus threshold
- Review registration requirements for wholesalers and manufacturers
- Study the impact on marketplace facilitators
- Discuss compliance solutions: outsourcing and technology options
- Discuss playing risk roulette: ASC 450 implications
Registration: No fee to attend
Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Taxes
Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
For questions or concerns, contact Will Clarke | firstname.lastname@example.org