- This event has passed.
State and Local Tax Webcast Series: State Income and Franchise Tax Development: A review of 2019 & Opportunities for 2020
January 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How will the income and franchise tax developments for 2019 impact your organization? Please join the Elliott Davis State and Local Tax Practice for a webcast designed to provide insight into recent state income and franchise tax developments.
- Apply knowledge of state legislative updates
- Recognize trends in market-based sourcing
- Identify combined reporting developments
- Assess the impact of Economic Nexus – Wayfair or Income Tax
- Discuss Public Law 86-272
- Implement opportunities for state income and franchise tax planning
Registration: No fee to attend
Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Taxes
Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
For questions or concerns, contact Will Clarke | email@example.com