- This event has passed.
Second Annual Manufacturers Forum: Tackling the Economic Challenges of 2019
May 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm$59.00
Mark your calendars to join us on Wednesday, May 8, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. to discuss issues relevant to manufacturers and distributors. The forum is an opportunity for CFOs, controllers, senior-level managers, and other corporate financial executives to hear updates on state and local taxes, tariffs, project management, international tax, workforce development, and more.
- Discuss how tariffs impact your business
- Explain the importance of the 2018 Wayfair Decision and its current and expected impact in state taxation
- Demonstrate how to execute strategic business/technology projects
- Prepare for and possibly prevent ICE raids
- Provide updates and analysis on international taxation
- Evaluate the future of the manufacturing workforce
Continuing Education: 6.0 hours of CPE credit (Taxes 2.0, Specialized Knowledge 4.0)
Course Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Live
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of the topics covered
Advanced Preparation: None
On site parking available and will be validated.