- This event has passed.
SALT in a Virtual World
June 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us June 9th at 12pm ET for our second Brown Bag webinar. This is a free CPE event to learn about state and local tax considerations in a virtual world for not-for-profit, governmental, and educational institutions. Topics will include nexus considerations, including those for employees working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, income tax considerations including unrelated business income, sales and use tax considerations, tax exposure remediation opportunities, and registration requirements. Particular focus will be given to considerations for Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Identify nexus considerations for income/franchise and sales and use taxes
- Recognize unrelated business income issues, sales and use tax registration, filing requirements, and exemptions
- Implement tax exposure remediation opportunities
CPE Credit Information
- Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Taxes
- Course Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: None
- Advanced Preparation: None