- This event has passed.
M & D Symposium Part 1: Strategizing for the Future
December 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us on Dec. 8th from 9am-12pm ET, for the first of two virtual events to gain insights on a range of topics relevant to manufacturers and distributors. These events will feature industry leaders, economists, and legal professionals. Each day will include distinct programming content surrounding trends, observations, and best practices; including digital and cyber happenings, tax updates and policies, financial accounting and reporting developments, and commentary on strategic and operational challenges and advancements within the industry. Attendance is free and registration is open.
• Recognize key strategic and operational trends facing companies within the manufacturing and distribution industry
• Discuss economic trends that will have a long-term bearing on the industry and broader economy
• Identify digital trends and cybersecurity risks in the current environment
• Act on novel and imminent accounting guidance that is relevant to the industry
• Discover tax planning opportunities and pitfalls facing manufacturers
CPE Credit Information
Continuing Education: 3 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Refund policy: As this session is free of charge, no refunds will be issued