- This event has passed.
Healthcare Trends and HIPAA Relevance
10/06/2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
While healthcare has been changing at an increasing rate the past several years, the COVID pandemic has forced healthcare providers to become more nimble to face the new and shifting demands of our times. And although the pandemic has slowed down some enforcement activities, the Office of Civil Rights continues to be very active in the enforcement of HIPAA laws.
Join us for this free CPE webinar, where Healthcare Consultant Ira Bedenbaugh will review healthcare trends that have gained traction during the pandemic and what those trends mean to governmental and non-profit entities and their employees. We will also review enforcement actions taken by the Office of Civil Rights regarding HIPAA’s Privacy and Security Rule, discussing what your organization needs to know to mitigate your risk exposure.
- Identify healthcare trends
- Explain how COVID has impacted healthcare trends
- Determine if HIPAA applies to their entity
- Discuss the difference between HIPAA and data privacy
CPE Credit Information
- Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
- Course Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
Please reach out to Mindy Ferguson | email@example.com | 919.987.2759