Financial Services Quarterly Reporting Update
July 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join us for this 90-minute Quarterly Reporting Updated hosted by our Financial Services team in a live webinar format. In this session, you will hear about:
- A recap of what we have seen thus far related to goodwill impairment, as well as current issues we see on the horizon related to goodwill.
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and COVID and their impact on your financial statement and earnings release disclosures.
- The impact of PPP on your bank’s internal controls.
- Examine the potential impact and Q2 assessments as they related to Goodwill.
- Discuss PPP and COVID disclosures, including PPP loans, loan deferrals, changes in allowance calculations, non-GAAP measures and capital ratios.
- Consider the impact of PPP on internal controls.
- Registration – Free
- Continuing Education 1.0 CPE credit hour, Field of Study Accounting
- Course Level – Basic
- Delivery Method – Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite – None
- Advanced Preparation – None
Questions or Concerns?
Contact Katrel Clack at email@example.com