- This event has passed.
Financial Services Group Accounting & Reporting Third Quarter Update
09/29/2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for this Quarterly Reporting and Accounting update hosted by our Financial Services team. Hear about all of the latest updates impacting the industry including CECL validation expectations, accounting implications of current economic risks, and current credit risk considerations.
- Discuss implications of recently issued accounting and regulatory guidance
- Discuss expectations in CECL validations and understand results and common pitfalls
- Recognize accounting implications of current economic risks
- Identify credit risks within your loan portfolio in a rising rate environment
- Implement monitoring to ensure timely identification of increased risk within your portfolio
Continuing Education: Up to 1 hour of CPE credit
Field of Study: Specialized knowledge
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Refund Policy: As this session is free of charge, no refunds will be issued