- This event has passed.
Financial Services Quarterly Reporting Update – Q1 2022
April 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for this Quarterly Reporting Update hosted by our Financial Services team to hear about all of the latest updates affecting the financial services industry. This webinar will discuss best practices and where you should be at this point with CECL, 2021 financial results for institutions and how your institution compares to your peers, and a discussion on cryptocurrency including Web 3.0, Blockchain, Bitcoin, and potential regulation surrounding crypto assets.
- Identify the significance of Web 3.0, Blockchain, and Bitcoin
- Discuss the top 3 reasons a company would consider cryptocurrency and how Elliott Davis can help
- Recognize and discuss potential regulation surrounding crypto-assets.
- Compare financial results with peer institutions for 2021 by asset ranges, including growth and the change in the allowance for loan losses
- Implement best practices in preparation of CECL
- Identify the appropriate time for a CECL model validation
Continuing Education: Up to 1 CPE Credit Hours, Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Refund Policy: As this session is free of charge, no refunds will be issued.
For questions or concerns, contact Kelley Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org