- This event has passed.
Financial Services Group Mid-Year Accounting & Tax Webinar
July 24, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please Join us on July 24th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST for an in-depth discussion and analysis of today’s most relevant topics impacting financial reporting for Community Banks.
- Prepare for CECL and regulatory expectations
- Discuss the “Classification and Measurement” Standard
- Updates related to the Lease Standard and its impact on Banks and Bank Customers
- Discuss accounting standards effective for 2019
- Evaluate proposed standards under current consideration
- Discuss federal tax update and impacts of tax reform on community banks
- Discuss state and local tax update
- Discuss the tax impact on recent ASUs
- Identify tax planning and credit opportunities
No fee to attend.
- Continuing Education: 2 CPE Credit Hours, Field of Study – Accounting
- Course Level: Update
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: Basic understanding of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Advance Preparation: None
Questions or Concerns
- For questions or concerns, please contact: Erin Daniels at email@example.com.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®