- This event has passed.
Emerging Trends in the Banking Industry Webinar
August 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Moderator: Rob Stevens
The banking industry continues to experience significant change. Please join us on Wednesday August 14th from 1:00 – 3:00pm EST as we explore some of the changes that will impact your bank. This insightful discussion will include information on emerging trends and hot topics in the banking industry. We hope you can join us to learn more about updates and trends impacting your organization.
- Updates related to key regulation
- Discuss the latest information on CECL and its impact on your lenders and operations
- Identify areas of focus for the regulators
- Understand best practices to retain core deposits with rising interest rates since rate drops look likely through the year
- Continuing education: 2 CPE Credit Hours, Field of Study – Accounting
- Core Level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of financial reporting
- Advance Preparation: None
Question or Concerns
- For questions or concerns please contact: Erin Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org