EU Value Added Tax Webinar
April 22 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Value Added Tax, or VAT, in the European Union is a general, broadly based consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. It applies to most goods and services, including certain internet sales coming soon for use or consumption in the European Union. Please join us and our Moore affiliate, Teunis van den Berg from Moore Amsterdam for this free webinar on Thursday, April 22nd at 10:30 am ET. We’ll discuss European VAT on cross border trade and upcoming changes per 1st of July 2021.
Discussion Topics include:
- Introduction on the basic principles of European Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Focus on international trade of goods and services by non-EU traders to EU based customers
- Upcoming dramatic changes to the VAT rules for B2C internet sales
- VAT consequences of Brexit on international trade with the Member States of the European Union
Basic Qualifications to Participate:
- Anyone is welcome to participate. If you are currently exporting to EU or are considering European markets, this will be particularly of benefit to you.
- Both goods and services will be covered and with the upcoming changes in July, this is a timely webinar to stay up to date to the new regulations.
To register, click the button below and submit your name, title, company and contact information.