Compliance & Risk Management: Asking the Right Questions
June 24 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Asking the right questions is the first step in finding the right answers. Financial institutions are facing ever-changing, more complex, unpredictable uncertainties that may rapidly shift from risk to either opportunity or crisis. Join our compliance advisors for a panel discussion addressing questions to help institutions deal with uncertainty, manage risk, and gain greater insights for effective risk management.
The questions you submit on our registration form will help us tailor the session to the most common concerns. This webinar is free, and registration is now open.
- Manage compliance risk and uncertainty more effectively
- Offer greater insights for decision making and effective risk management
CPE Credit Information
- CPE Credit Information
- Continuing Education: 1 CPE Credit Hour, Field of Study – Specialized Knowledge
- Course Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisite: None
- Advanced Preparation: Prepare questions to submit upon registration