- This event has passed.
Banking Risk Management Seminar
June 30 @ 9:00 am - 2:15 pm
The Virginia Association of Community Banks (VACB) and the Elliott Davis Financial Services Group is partnering to bring you a Risk Management session in a live/virtual setting. This seminar is open to VACB members and non-members alike. Each session will consist of SO-minute blocks, running from 9:00 am to 2:15 pm with an hour lunch break. CPE information is noted at the bottom of the email and the registration cost is $150.
CRA Reforms: Hopes & Hang-Ups
Presenter: Austin Ramsey
Going Green: Cannabis Banking
Presenter: Nicole Booth
The Increasing Price of Consumer Privacy: What Major Changes
in Privacy Mean for your Bank
Presenter: Robert Snodgrass
Leading a Horse to Water in Troubled Times: Early Identification of Problem Loans Through Loan Portfolio Stress Testing
Presenter: Jason Price
SBA PPP Loans: ICR, Compliance and Risk Management Implications
Presenters: Matt McFarlin and Marshall Trull
Presenters: Mike Koupal, Alek Bevensee and Marissa Lahousse
- Comprehend the risk management implications of SBA PPP Loans. • Understand the data privacy requirements for banks and the changing privacy landscape.
- Understand the key aspects and implications of CRA modernization.
- Identify opportunities to deploy analytical solutions within the internal audit/risk management framework.
- Learn about cannabis-related businesses, the risks of banking these businesses, and the best practices of a cannabis-banking program.
- Recognize how loan portfolio stress testing can be used to identify potential problem loans.
Registration: $150 to attend
Continuing Education: 6 CPE Credit Hours, Field of Study: Management Services Course Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Refunds and cancellations may be requested up to one week prior to the event. For more information regarding refunds, complaints and program cancellation policies, contact Katharine Garner at email@example.com or 804.673.8250.