2021 Bank Secrecy Act & Anti-Money Laundering Outlook
March 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a webinar on March 23, from 11am – 12pm EST to hear from Elliott Davis’ Nicole Booth, at a partner event hosted by The Bonadio Group Financial Institutions Team: 2021 Bank Secrecy Act & Anti-Money Laundering Outlook.
After this session, attendees will have a basic understanding regarding the future of banking and the impact of technology; have learned practical steps to better identify and properly report on suspicious activity related to COVID-19; and an understanding of the current state of cannabis banking and the impact on your institution. Attendees will be prepared for the regulator exam, be able to strategically analyze BSA program data and board reporting.
During this webinar, you will gain:
- Valuable insight into the future of banking and how new technology is changing the financial landscape.
- Practical steps you can take today to better identify and properly report on suspicious activity related to COVID-19.
- An understanding of the current state of cannabis banking and the impact on your institution.
We will end our session with an executive session where we will discuss:
- Regulator exam preparation.
- How to strategically analyze your institution’s data to provide insights into the dynamics of your BSA Program.
- Our insights into concise and informative board reporting on current and emerging risks.
Additional information for this March 23rd event, including CPE details, can be found by clicking the register button below.