- This event has passed.
2019 Spring Governmental Update
May 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$35
Keeping up with GASB standards and single audit compliance are vital to your success, but certainly not the only challenging issues you face. At Elliott Davis, we strive to educate governmental entities on financial reporting and beyond. Timely and informative, this seminar will provide you with insights into various industry hot topics, including cybersecurity, fraud, accounting systems, tax reform, and more.
- Interpret recently issued GASB standards
- Discuss updates in compliance requirements for state and federal programs
- Identify potential risks related to information security and data security
- Cite common causes and methods of detection for fraud
- Demonstrate how to optimize the use of accounting systems to enhance reporting capabilities
- Consider the impact of changes in tax reform and tax guidance on the establishment of policies and procedures
Continuing Education: Up to 8 hours of CPE credits. Fields of study Auditing, Information Technology and Taxes
Course Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Live
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of topics covered