Executive Management asked Elliott Davis to help answer: “Given our current IT environment, resources, and people, are we capable of driving our organization forward to meet future growth plans?”
Global leader in the orthotics and prosthetics industry needed deeper understanding of IT capabilities, specifically related to infrastructure and the progress of its ongoing ERP project. They requested insight into IT talent, organizational structure, and service management processes to support company growth.
- Assessed IT’s strategic plan and ability to support the current business objectives
- Evaluated maturity level of technology infrastructure
- Assessed the IT organizational design, staffing levels, skills, as well as roles and responsibilities
- Reviewed ERP budget and implementation status and provided recommendations for areas needing improvement
- Evaluated current IT annual OpEx and CapEx budgets in context of supporting operating objectives
- Identified 40+ tactical recommendations grouped into 8 themes with cost-benefit analysis and alignment to short- and long- term plans
- Demonstrated through financial benchmarking the organization was significantly underspending in IT versus competitors and helped build a business case for IT project budgets
- Developed inventory of 10+ critical ERP defects impacting operational efficiencies and defined high-level roadmap for remediating defects and roll-out of ERP to remaining sites
We Can Help
For more information on this and other topics, contact a member of our team.
The information provided in this communication is of a general nature and should not be considered professional advice. You should not act upon the information provided without obtaining specific professional advice. The information above is subject to change.