W. Mark Rudolph, CPA
Mark focuses on providing accounting, tax and consulting services for the dental profession. With more than 25 years of experience, he is the former managing partner of a large Virginia-based accounting firm, where he directed strategic planning and growth while serving the Dental and Medical professions. Mark helps growing practices evaluate and develop strategic financial, tax and business opportunities by working closely with the clients' leadership and stakeholders. He helps cultivate a shared vision while assisting with tax and business planning, fraud prevention, financing, mergers and acquisitions and accounting for specialty integration and transition strategies.
Mark serves on the Firm’s executive committee.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Shepherd University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Vice Chair, Board of Governors, Shepherd University
- Member, Board of Trustees, John Handley High School
- Elder, First Presbyterian Church of Winchester
- Past President, Winchester Host Lions Club