Sharon Hamrick, CPA, CFF, CFE
Sharon focuses on commercial litigation support, consulting and forensic accounting. She has extensive experience in financial analysis and preparation of expert reports for state and federal courts. Sharon’s reporting relates to litigation matters including contract disputes, breach of contract, manufacturing and supply disputes, wrongful termination, personal injury and wrongful death.
Sharon is well-versed in forensic accounting matters, including those related to the deterrence and investigation of suspicions of corporate fraud. She has provided internal control assessments and suggestions for strengthening those controls, particularly for not-for-profit organizations. She has investigated allegations of fraud in numerous businesses including manufacturing, check-cashing and medical practices. Sharon is also responsible for managing assurance engagements for manufacturing, construction and service clients with annual revenues of approximately $270 million. She provides clients with experience in internal control systems and procedures, cash flow analysis and contractor licensing filings and issues.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- B.S., Business Administration, Middle Tennessee State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Civic and Community Activities
- Treasurer, St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church
- Development Committee Board, Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Former Board Chair, Girl Scouts of Moccasin Bend Council