Melody Reed, CRCM, CFSA
*Not a Certified Public Accountant
Melody has more than a decade of experience performing internal audit and compliance services for financial institutions. She provides various risk management services; including outsourced internal audit, risk assessments, regulatory compliance audits, regulatory compliance program management consulting, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) consulting, training, and independent testing, BSA model validations and SOX testing.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis Decosimo, Melody held roles with a $30 billion regional bank in Raleigh, North Carolina, in Internal Audit and Corporate Governance, and was most recently the bank’s BSA Officer.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager, American Bankers Association
- Certified Financial Services Auditor, The Institute of Internal Auditors, Inc.
- B.S., Business Administration and Accounting, Mars Hill College
- North Carolina Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association