Fred Decosimo, CPA
Fred has more than 30 years of experience in both public accounting and consulting services. He assists clients with private equity capital formation and obtaining both private and public funding. His corporate finance experience encompasses bank debt negotiations, due diligence preceding acquisitions and mergers, litigation support, structuring limited partnerships joint ventures and equity investments. Fred works with a wide range of industries including manufacturing and distribution, real estate, bulk vending and healthcare.
Fred has consulted and/or arranged the debt and equity financing of numerous multi-family and single-family residential projects, retail projects, resort properties and mixed use properties throughout the Southeast. He also has considerable investor and principal development experience. He works extensively with family-owned businesses, counseling them on ownership alternatives, management and organizational structure.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, University of North Carolina
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- President, Chattanooga Rotary Club
- Chairman, University of Chattanooga Foundation
- Member, University of Tennessee Investment Advisory Committee
- Former Chairman, United Way of Great Chattanooga Capital Campaign